Friday, March 23, 2012

Fire Incident Pluit - Jakarta

Yesterday I was caught at the toll road, it was a bad bad traffic that day. From far away I saw a large black smoke arise from the sky and the wind blowing them off to one direction creating a big long smoke trail. Then when I turn on the radio, there was a fire incident in one of the Pluit warehouses area. It was a big one and I can happen to take some pictures of it. The warehouse that was caught burning is oil warehouse and paper warehouse. It took me two hours at the toll road whereas it took me 30 minutes on normal traffic.

Location of Fire Incident

Black Smoke

Nearing the Smoke

View from The Toll Road
UPDATE! 24 March 2012

After a big fire incident struck oil storage warehouses at Pluit two days ago, the fire has started again at the same spot. It happened because the oil spilled is hard to clean so a bit spark of fire can lit it up again. This is also shows that the fire incident management is not yet better.

Fire starts again

Just Behind The Building

No comments:

Post a Comment