Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chili's Bar & Restaurant - Jakarta

I just went to an american restaurant in Sarinah Thamrin Area. It's called Chili's and it's a good place to eat western food. It has a typical American diner restaurant with a bar also to have some drinks.

Location: Sarinah Building 2nd Floor. Jl. MH Thamrin No. 11, Central Jakarta
Phone:     021-3146587, 021-3146588

Location

The Food

The food is very nice since I like to eat western food, I can say that this is one of the best place that offers typical american food, burgers, steaks, fajitas and many more. The portion is also big for asian so if you don't eat that much, you should consider to just order two main courses for three people. That was I did when I go out with friends. It also a bit pricey but you got a good service there. I tried Chicken Country Steak, OldTimer Burger and Chili Cheese Fries. All is phenomenal!


Big Portion



1 comment:

  1. this information on jakarta restaurants seems very impressive and this is something that i liked about it. Lovely post and please share it with more peoples

    ReplyDelete