Wednesday, December 21, 2011

About Jakarta Area

I will not tell you the historical city of Jakarta but what you will find is the information about Jakarta Areas.

Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia and it is the largest city in Indonesia.

Jakarta itself is divided into 5 areas:
- Central Jakarta
- West Jakarta
- East Jakarta
- North Jakarta
- South Jakarta





Jakarta is surrounded with urban city often called Kota (which literally means city) by locals like Kota Bogor, Kota Depok, Kota Tangerang, Kota Bekasi. There is a given term by people who call this whole area which is Jabodetabek. Ja-Bo-De-Ta-Bek (Jakarta-Bogor-Depok-Tangerang-Bekasi)

Each area has its own characteristics. In this blog I will try to explain each post for each area. For example, if I want to post something about shopping center then I will post it by area like "Shopping center in North Jakarta" and so on. I think it will be easier for you to find what you looking for and easier for you to know what I'm talking about. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment