Saturday, December 24, 2011

Overcomer Church Christmas Event 2011

Yesterday I was invited by Overcomer Church to attend their Christmas event at Central Park Mall. When I arrived at Central Park Mall it's already crowded. The mall itself is popular among the jakarta people. It is located at west Jakarta. I drove there for about 45 minutes, normally it would take only 25 minutes due to heavy traffic on friday afternoon. Also the weather is grim, I'm having thought of the possibility of heavy rain later on making the traffic even worse.

Dark Clouds when I got out

That is Citraland Mall
At the Central Park Mall the atmosphere is different, there are lots and lots of people. And at the atrium there is a human tree christmas choir. If that what it is he-eh. I can feel the Christmas!

Christmas Choir
The Christmas Event

The event itself is located on 8th floor in a hall just besides Blitzmegaplex Cinema. The event itself was attended by more than 1500 people. It is a typical Christmas event, singing songs, drama and also a sermon. I've been doing this every year, but this is the first time I attended the Overcomer Church Christmas event. Every church has its own style and it's been my pleasure for me to see different church every year.

Christmas Praise and Worship

Music Team

The Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment