Friday, December 23, 2011

What I Want in My Blog

Okay,  I've seen many blog and many people have different style of blogging. There are some post which look like an article, simply just a bunch of fact and then there are some post which look like a diary.

For me, I'm gonna make my blog more personal. I'm gonna post something in between that. My principle is:

1. Write something interesting (according to me) in my point of view about my experience in Jakarta. If it's not interesting then probably I won't write it.
2. Keep it tight and make it in detail. I'm gonna show you the detail and why they matters.
3. Write for myself not others. You can't satisfy everybody.

So, what I want in my blog is an honest experience of myself while I live day to day in Jakarta. =)

2 comments:

  1. Good Blog and please keep the photo's up-to-date! GREAT!!!

    MARIO JKRT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mario! definitely will take pictures of Jakarta as much as I can.

      Sincerely,
      Chris

      Delete