Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jet Ski Cafe and Restaurant in Pantai Mutiara

One of the places to eat in Pantai Mutiara area is Jet Ski Cafe and Restaurant. Famous for its ocean view, many have come here to enjoy the food and scenery. I have come here many times before from the first time they opened until now. The cafe itself have develop so much since the beginning. I must say that this is one of my favorite place to hang out with my friends. I usually come here in the afternoon and at night to enjoy some beer and the view. If you are lucky, you can also see the moon and the stars but it is rarely seen nowadays. Maybe it is because of the weather.

To get here you can go to Pantai Mutiara Area. You can find link in my blog how to get to Pantai Mutiara Area. After you pass the first big gate, just go straight forward and pass the bridge. After you pass the bridge, you go until there is a cafe at your left side. I'll post some pics so you will know what to seek.

Once you have arrived, you can choose to sit in the inside area or outside where you sit in a swinging chair with a table. I personally like in the outside area with the view directly to the sea. Usually the outside area is full with couples =P mostly on the weekend. So you better be there earlier.

Front Entrance

Swinging Chair Area

Inside Area

Inside Area

Outside Area
This Cafe and Restaurant have good food and drinks. But until I have written this post, they still don't have alcoholic drinks. The only alcoholic drink they have is beer. The food is good for restaurant like this but the price is not too friendly. They also have variety of food from asian to western. So I will give the score below.

Jet Ski Cafe and Restaurant:
- Place and atmosphere: Good
- Food and Drinks: Good
- Price: Medium
- Service: Medium

If you like the sea then this is the place for you. Please try if you have the chance and tell me what do you think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment