Thursday, December 22, 2011

Going to Cinema (Movie) in Jakarta

There are two major cinema company in Indonesia. One is Cinema XXI, the other is Blitz Megaplex. Where do I go to see movies in Jakarta? I have two favorite places. Due to my job, I can usually go to a cinema on weekend. My first choice would be,

#1 Cinema XXI on FX Mall

Location: Jendral Sudirman road.
Phone: 021-25554221

It is located on the 7th Floor. Check this FX Mall post. I like to go here because the place is nice, not to crowded so you can buy tickets without have to queue long enough (I hate long queuing), the seats are spacious, and most of all the arm rest can be lifted! not many places in Jakarta have this. In fact, I don't see it anywhere else.

Waiting Area Cinema FX

Queueing Cinema FX

Snacks and Drinks Outlet Cinema FX
If I ever go to movies on weekdays, I would go to somewhere near my house. I would go to,

#2 Cinema XXI on Pluit Village Mall

Location: Pluit Indah Raya road.
Phone: 021-6683621

It is located on the 4th Floor. I like it here because it just took me 10 minutes to arrive here. =P

Snack and Drinks area Cinema Pluit Village

Front View Cinema Pluit Village
Note


The price in Jakarta for Cinema XXI on weekend is 35.000 Rupiah, about 4.00 USD. on weekdays is 20.000 - 25.000 Rupiah about 3.00 USD. (Price on Dec 2011)

You can see the list of Cinema XXI theater in Jakarta on their website:
www.21cineplex.com/theaters

Also for Blitz Megaplex website:
www.blitzmegaplex.com

So, please leave a comment if you have tried any of this. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment