Thursday, December 29, 2011

Grand Indonesia - East Mall

Grand Indonesia is considered a super mall in Indonesia. It actually has 3 area: East Mall, West Mall and the bridge that connects between them. This place is so big that you can find anything from this mall, A cinema, supermarket, shops, restaurants and many things. This is one of my favorite mall because I never get bored here. I'm gonna put a separate post on the East Mall and the West Mall.

Location: M.H. Thamrin Street No. 1
Phone: 021-2358 7000
Website: Grand Indonesia

Grand Indonesia Location
The Map

As you can see, there are 3 parts of Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall. The East Mall, The West Mall and the bridge that connects them.

Map of Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall
The Interior

I prefer the east mall interior rather than west mall because there is many different theme here. But there is more shop in west mall and on the bridge than in the east mall. For me I like to circle all these area whenever I'm there to see what's new. It is always interesting to do window shopping.

Atrium

Restaurant Area

Branded Shop

 Ninety Nine Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment